Thursday, February 10, 2011

Super Easy Peanut Butter Cookies


*recipe found on a Kraft Peanut Butter Jar
http://www.kraftcanada.com/en/Products/P-R/KraftPeanutButter.aspx




This recipe peaked my interest because it only calls for 3 ingredients...I had to try it! Well it turns out all you need to make delicious peanut butter cookies is exactly that, just 3 ingredients!I would not have believed it but I tested it and these cookies are great....give them a try!

Ingredients:
1 cup Kraft Peanut Butter (or any other brand)
1/2 cup sugar
1egg


Directions:
-preheat oven to 325F
-mix ingredients in a mixer or with a spoon until well blended
-roll into 24 balls, place on a cookie sheet and flatten with a fork
-bake 15 minutes
-remove from pan and cool on a wire rack


*makes 24 cookies


*next time I will try these with crunchy peanut butter or perhaps with the addition of chopped peanuts in the batter...

No comments:

Post a Comment